Ah Brockville. You are a small town, no doubt about it. This is my first ostensible stop on the way to Chicago. Met up with a friend for coffee earlier today, ahead of the rest of the caravan, so I have a few hours to kill. I’m going to leech Starbucks internet and air conditioning for a while and enjoy some quiet time. I’m meeting the rest of the crew at the Mallorytown En Route, our Provincial Designated Highway Resting Area complete with Enforced Conspicuous Consumption Centres. LOL. I’m apparently feeling a bit Marxist today.
So I’m super excited about this trip to Chicago. Itinerary is as follows:
- May 30 – May 31: Syracuse NY
- Destiny USA and Cheesecake Factory
- May 31 – June 1: Sandusky, OH
- Funk ‘n’ Waffles for breakfast in Syracuse, NY
- Dinosaur BBQ in Buffalo, NY for lunch.
- Cedar Point Theme Park in Sandusky OH.
- June 1 – June 4: Chicago, IL
- Too much to list!
- June 4 – June 5: South Bend, IN
- Visiting the Notre Dame campus.
- June 5 – June 7: Bancroft, ON
- I split from the party at this point and head up to a cottage for the weekend. Everyone else heads home.
- June 7: Home!
It’s a fun group on this trip. I’ll be meeting up with at least two friends in Chicago, too, so that’ll be cool. Now, if I can figure out the password to my own website, I’ll be able to post this…
You know you love me,
xoxo Gossip Girl.